To remove users from Simpplr, you must have System admin permissions in Salesforce.
Note:This action effectively removes the user from your Salesforce instance as well.
- Log in to your org's Salesforce instance as the System admin. Click on Setup at the top and type Users into the Quick Find box.
- Locate the user you want to remove from Simpplr and click Edit next to their name.
- Scroll down to until you see Active. Remove the check mark from the box and click Save. Follow the prompts presented to completely deactivate the user.
Changing Content Authors
If the deactivated user authored any content on the platform, their content will still show them as the author even after they've been removed. For instructions on bulk reassigning content authors, click here.
To change the shown author:
- As an App or Site manager, go to the piece(s) of content and click Edit.
- Click Change under the author's name and assign a new author. Best practice here would be to assign the Site manager or yourself as the author. Then scroll down and click Update.