App managers can configure the Apps Launcher to their organization's OneLogin links. To set up the configuration:
- Log into OneLogin with an admin account. Go to DEVELOPERS > API Credentials.
- Click the View Legacy API Key link form the bottom of the page.
- Copy the API key to the clipboard. Paste it somewhere you'll remember. You will need it later.
- Select the SETTINGS tab and click Embedding.
- Ensure the Embedding API can be used option is checked. Then copy the embedding token and click SAVE. Paste the token somewhere you'll remember. You'll need it later.
- Log in to Simpplr with App manager credentials. From the user profile menu, click Manage > Manage application > Integrations.
- From Integrations, select OneLogin and fill in the three fields using the data you gathered from your OneLogin account: API Key, Embedding Code and Login URL. Click Save.
- Back in the Manage application menu, go to Setup > Navigation and select OneLogin from the Single sign-on dropdown. Click Save.
- To update your Salesforce Remote Site Settings, go to your Salesforce instance and click Setup. Then in the Quick Find box, type in Remote Site Settings and click. Select New Remote Site.
- Name the remote site "OneLogin" and use the URL: https://companyname.onelogin.com/. Check the box next to Active. Then click Save.
The Apps Launcher will now show the applications you have enabled with your OneLogin account.