Page-level analytics offer insights into specific content that you have access to or created. You can see total page views at the top of a piece of content's analytics bar:
There are several ways to see in-depth page analytics:
- Click on one of the analytics charts in the analytics bar (i.e. Total views).
- Navigate to the piece of content and click the ellipsis (...). Then choose Page analytics or the chart icon next to the ellipsis.
- From Manage Content, click the analytics icon next to a piece of content.
From Page analytics, you can see:
- The percentage of site members and followers that viewed the content
- Total page views over time filterable by members, followers, and others
- Unique users viewing the content over time filterable members, followers, and others
- Content referral sources
- Top views from segments, departments, location or a custom grouping
- User engagement including likes, posts, replies, shares and favorites
As of our Hotaka release, page level analytics offer more relevant and insightful metrics for all users. In addition to a new page analytics dashboard, users now have the ability to download a CSV of all users accessing a page with up to 10,000 user records. Downloading the CSV of the page analytics will show you the viewers' names, job titles, and other attributes.