Simpplr uses deep links for the mobile app. The links are simpplr.link and links.simpplr.com. We recommend having your IT team whitelist these domains in order to keep your users on the mobile app for the best experience. Otherwise users may be directed to a browser tab when navigating through the app.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How to Create an HAR File on Browsers
- Whitelisting Simpplr Deep Links for Best Mobile Experience
- Simpplr Disaster Recovery Support
- I received a 'NO_CREATE permission' error
- Is there a support number I can call with high priority issues?
- Salesforce: How do I test my intranet performance speed?
- How do I stop Google Chrome from asking me to accept cookies when accessing Simpplr?
- Not able to view images on Chrome browser
- Salesforce Self-Signed Certificate Expiring Notice
- How to work around images not appearing when using Safari