To run an Active User Report in Salesforce:
From the Home page of your Salesforce, click the Plus(+) icon at the top of the page.
- Scroll down until you see Reports and click.
- From the search bar in the All Folders section, type Active Users. Then select Sample Report: Active Users.
- From here you can save, download, print, customize or export the report however you'd like.
To view a list of active users in your Simpplr/Salesforce environment:
- Navigate to Setup from your Salesforce instance. From the Quick Find box, type Users.
- From the filter box, you can view Active Users, or switch to Admin Users, Standard Users, etc.
Note:When you view Admin Users, only the ones with a checkbox in the Active section are currently using a license. Salesforce will list active, as well as inactive Admins.