When an item of content is published, the author (or approver of submitted content) will be presented with a variety of shortcuts to help promote that content in various channels.
Post in Slack
- When Post in Slack is chosen the user can share the content into any Slack channel that to which they have access by selecting it from the dropdown menu. There is also space to enter a message to give more context on why they are sharing the content. (If your Slack Workspace has a large number of channels an alternative interface will be provided to help select the correct channel).
- Clicking Promote will make the content appear in the chosen Slack Channel. The content will be unfurled and the message will be shown. Clicking on the content will open it in Simpplr.
- A short message can be optionally included when sharing content to Slack.
Add to home carousel
- App managers and users with home control privileges will be able to select Add to home carousel and automatically add this item directly into the home carousel.
Add to site carousel
- Selecting Add to site carousel will automatically add this item directly into the site carousel.
Send notification to site members
- Selecting Send notification to site members will send an in-app activity notification (and other notification types as defined in a user's settings).
- A short message can be optionally included when sending a notification to site members
All of the options available in the content promotion modal are available from the options menu (...) on the content detail page.