Welcome to the Simpplr Community!
We're so happy you've found our Simpplr Community!
This online community is a collaborative space for all Simpplr users to find answers, ask questions, discover best practices, stay up-to-date with industry standards, and, most importantly, build relationships with other customer champions of Simpplr!
We encourage all community members to leverage the collaborative benefits of this community by connecting with peers, collaborating on discussions, and sharing helpful solutions.
While we welcome all Simpplr users to participate in our community, we require that all individuals adhere to the following community terms and guidelines to maintain a safe, respectful, and friendly environment.
Respect other community members by maintaining a positive tone and helpful attitude. Even if you disagree with someone, please refrain from name-calling or responding in a derogatory manner. Always think before you post.
Please stay on topic and provide relevant contributions. Avoid any act of hate speech, inappropriate, abusive, or offensive language. Please refrain from posting false or misleading information and unsolicited advertisements. Do not spam the community with promotional or commercial content.
Protect your privacy and the privacy of others
Refrain from exposing any personally identifiable information (such as email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, meeting IDs, and payment information). For the protection and safety of our customers, this type of information is not allowed to be shared on our public forum.
Your participation in the community is what makes it a success. Leverage the benefits of the community by providing helpful contributions.
Before starting a discussion, search to ensure your same discussion has not already been started.
Post on the relevant topic
Post your discussion in the forum that most closely relates to your topic. This will help keep content organized and get your discussion in front of the appropriate subject matter experts.
Acknowledge others when their reply was helpful by marking their reply as the accepted solution or giving kudos for a helpful post or reply.
Provide insightful and meaningful contributions when participating in the community. Help us maintain a safe, fun, and respectful online space.
Find Content and Post:
Browse or Search for available Topics and Posts on the main Community landing page.
- Login with your Simpplr Support Center account (the same one you use to read KB articles and submit support tickets). If you don't have an account, click "Sign-in" and "New to Simpplr Support? Sign up" (You must be a current Simpplr customer to access our community and use a valid company email address to participate)
- Navigate to the main Community landing page here
- Click on a Topic that you're interested in reviewing or asking a question
- Click on "New Post" to start a new discussion (Enter Title, Details and choose a Topic from the available list).
- If you don't see a Topic that aligns with your post, please choose the "General Discussion" Topic and let us know that you'd like a Topic created.
- Click on the comment bar to write a comment for any post and click "Submit".
Thanks again for being a community advocate, and see you in the forums!
Simpplr Customer Experience Team