Users can add a custom HTML tile to their dashboards (if user controlled) showing an Instagram profile. This tile will reflect the most recent posts on the Instagram profile. Clicking any of the images will take you to a new browser window with Instagram open.
To embed the Instagram profile:
- Go to the web version of the Instagram profile you'd like to embed. Note you cannot embed your own Instagram profile.
- Click the three dots at the top of the profile and choose Embed, then Copy Embed Code.
- Back in Simpplr, add a new HTML tile from the bottom right of your screen, either on your home dashboard or site dashboard you want to add the tile to.
- Title your tile and paste the embed code you copied in step 2. Set the tile height to 500 and select Add to home. The code will be a lot of text, so you'll need to scroll down to see the tile height box and the Add to home button.
- The Instagram file is now available for viewing on the dashboard. You're also given the option to open the full profile on Instagram.com.