To run an Active User Report in Salesforce, you'll need to have system admin access. To get started:
- Head to Salesforce. To get to the Salesforce instance, remove everything after .com in your Simpplr url, then hit the Enter key.
From the Home page of your Salesforce instance that Simpplr is built on, click the Plus(+) icon at the top of the page.
- Scroll down until you see Reports and click.
- From the search bar in the All Folders section, type Active Users. Then select Sample Report: Active Users.
- From here you can save, download, print, customize or export the report however you'd like.
To view a list of active users in your Simpplr/Salesforce environment:
- Navigate to Setup from your Salesforce instance. From the Quick Find box, type Users.
From the filter box, you can view Active Users, or switch to Admin Users, Standard Users, etc.
Note:When you view Admin Users, only the ones with a checkbox in the Active section are currently using a license. Salesforce will list active, as well as inactive Admins.