In our seventh release of this year, we'll be focusing on UI/UX for the iPad/tab. We'll be updating all of our major phone and iPad/tab screens in the next 3-4 releases.
We'll start rollout of these updates with our content detail screens like pages, blogs, events, albums, and image viewer. Along with content detail screens, we've covered some small items like event default image in the carousel, org chart positioning, and some other fixes.
- Page and Blog: New and improved design of content moderation to approve and reject content. We have also introduced related content like the web in pages and blogs to engage users.
- Events: New and improved design of the events. With new designs, the details will get more clear with an easy experience to RSVP for the event and to locate the event details like address, capacity, and directions.
- Album: New and improved album experience with pictures and descriptions on the same page along with related content
- New image viewer: Completely new and improved image viewing experience with an option to navigate or jump to other images.
- Default cover image of the event in the carousel: Like web form, this release onwards default image in the carousel will be changed to show a calendar image to a date card.
Page and Blog
We've improved the design of pages and blogs, with options like content moderation and related content.
- Events: We've redesigned the event detail screen to provide a better experience. With new designs, we've streamlined event details and RSVP flow, and made it easier to locate the event details like address, capacity, and directions.
- Album & image viewer: New album and image viewers provide an option to open images in the gallery and navigate from one to another through the carousel.
Default cover image of the event in the carousel: Starting with this release, the default image in the carousel will be changed to show a calendar image to a date card.