As the System admin, when assigning the global Email sender address, you must set this up in your org's Salesforce instance.
To do so:
- Log in to Salesforce and navigate to Setup. Then type Organization-Wide Addresses into the Quick Find box. Click Organization-Wide Addresses.
- Click Add, then enter Simpplr in the Display Name field. Enter a valid, trusted email address. Make sure Allow All Profiles to Use this From Address is selected.
- Click Save. Salesforce will send a verification link to the email address you input. Make sure to verify your email address for Simpplr's email notification to work.
- Once an email address is added, go back to Simpplr and navigate to Manage application > Setup > Email. Select the new email address and click Save. Simpplr will use this address as the global "From" email address when sending automated emails such as Popular content or Digest emails.
- The newly added email address will receive a confirmation email from Salesforce. The link inside will need to be selected so that the email address can be confirmed in Simpplr.