Simpplr has a scheduled job that will remove Simpplr licenses from deactivated users automatically. To automate this process:
- From your user profile image, go to Manage > Manage application > People > Licensing. Check the box next to Auto unassign Simpplr license on user deactivation and click Save. Once the user is deactivated in Salesforce, the Simpplr license for that user will automatically be removed within a couple of hours.
For legacy Salesforce customers, you may not want to enable this automated option. If that's the case, you can remove Simpplr Managed Package licenses manually.
Follow the instructions below to remove Simpplr licenses from all inactive users in bulk.
- From your Salesforce instance, go to Setup. In the Quick Find box, type Installed Packages and click. Select Manage Licenses next to Simpplr.
- Click Remove Multiple Users.
- Click Create New View next to View.
- Create a view with just Inactive users.
- Give the view a name, such as "Inactive Users". In Specify Filter Criteria, select Active, Equals False. Click Save.
- You should land on the Inactive Users view automatically. Click Remove All Users to remove all the users in this view.
- Click OK to confirm.
- To remove Simpplr Managed Package licenses for all inactive Salesforce users going forward, go to Setup > Installed Packages and click Manage Licenses next to Simpplr. Click Remove Multiple Users and select the Inactive Users view from the "View" drop down, then click Remove All Users .