Note, this article only applies to those who have a pre-existing Salesforce instance to which they've installed Simpplr. if a Salesforce user appears in your Simpplr instance, but is not supposed to, this does not necessarily mean that user is taking up a Simpplr license.
To prevent someone from appearing in Simpplr, you will need to select No in the Show In Simpplr field in the user detail page. To do so:
- Log in to your Salesforce instance, click on Setup at the top.
- Type Users into the Quick Find box and click. Find the user you do not want to show up in Simpplr.
- Click Edit, scroll down to the Show in Simpplr field and change it to No. Then click Save.
If you do not see Show in Simpplr in the user detail page, you'll need to edit the page layout and add this field to the page. Ask your Salesforce Administrator for help adding this field.
- Click on the arrow on the side of the browser window to turn on the menu, then click on View Fields.
- Locate the Show in Simpplr field and add it to the page, then click Save to save the layout.
- Go to the user's detail page and click Edit. You should see Show In Simpplr. Change it to No.
Once you've removed the user from showing up in Simpplr, navigate back to Simpplr and refresh your page. Search for the person to confirm they do not show up in search results.
Please sign in to leave a comment.