If you have changed a user’s email address and the "Generate new password and notify user immediately" box is deselected, a confirmation message is sent to the new email address that you entered. The user must click the link provided in that message for the new email address to take effect. This process ensures system security.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How to work around images not appearing when using Safari
- My file preview has stopped working, what should I check?
- Why does the color of image looks different after uploading to Simpplr?
- I just installed Simpplr and I received an end point error, how do fix it?
- I received a "fail to save" error when assigning a topic to a page, what should I check?
- I got an error when applying Simpplr User permission set to a user, what do I check?
- I do not receive Simpplr email notification, what should I check?
- When I go to the “Manage Application” > "Email" tab, there is no email address for me to choose from in the “Email Sender Address” field. How do I fix it?
- I have changed my users' email address in Salesforce, but the old email address keep coming up. What happened?
- Our logo is broken in our email template, how do I fix it?