- From Salesforce Setup, in the Quick Find box, type in Translation Workbench, then click Override.
- Select Simpplr from the Package dropdown.
- Select Web Tab from Setup Component.
- Double click on the field under Custom Tab Label Override and enter the new name.
- Click Save.
- Refresh the page, and you should see the new tab name.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- SSO and Provisioning Instructions for OneLogin
- Salesforce: MFA Requirements with SSO
- Salesforce: I received an Unauthorized endpoint error when trying to publish content. How do I fix this?
- Salesforce: Managing individual users and licenses in Salesforce
- Salesforce: How do I update Simpplr after a partial sandbox refresh?
- Salesforce: Configure SSO to Simpplr using Okta
- Salesforce: Configure SSO to Simpplr using G Suite
- Salesforce: Configure SSO to Simpplr using Microsoft ADFS as the Identity Provider
- Salesforce: How do I customize the Simpplr login screen?
- Salesforce: Performing bulk actions using the data loader