Note that only App managers can create new site categories in Simpplr. If you are not an App manager, but would like a new category created, consult the App manager.
To add a new site category:
- Log in to Simpplr as an App manager.
- Click on your avatar at the upper right-hand corner, then go to Manage.
- Click the Manage sites tab.
- Click the Site categories tab and choose Add category.
- Decide who has permissions to add sites to the new category. You can choose between allowing only app managers, or allowing anyone to align sites with the category.
- Enter the name of the category, then click Create.
For some best practices regarding site categories, click here.