Remove Simpplr Service Account Access from Your Intranet
If you still have a Simpplr Service Account, which is a Salesforce admin account Simpplr creates during your implementation, you can remove it and assign the account to another email address by completing the instructions below.
- From Salesforce Setup, in the Quick Find box, type Users and select.
- Filter the results by Admin users and find the Simpplr Service Account user. Click Edit.
- Change the email address to one you'd like to use as the centralized service account going forward. If you need assistance deciding, check out the article here on service accounts and why we recommend having one.
- Scroll down and check the box next to Generate new password and notify user immediately. Then click Save.
- The email address you chose will receive a password reset email and instructions on getting into Salesforce as this user. Simpplr's team will no longer have access to your intranet.
Please sign in to leave a comment.