Feel free to watch this video at 1.5x speed!
My team allows people managers to see at-a-glance how their direct reports are engaging with the intranet based on four metrics:
- users logged into the intranet in the last 30 days
- Viewed content
- users viewed pages, albums, events, or blog posts in the last 30 days
- users have completed active must reads
- Profile completeness
- users have filled out key fields in their profiles
These four metrics are then aggregated into the team health score and the direct report health scores, both of which are assigned a status for the manager’s review.
To access the My Team dashboard, go to User menu > My team.
Your team health score is determined by how your entire team scores across the four metrics. Click View health score for in-depth insights on where your team stands on each metric, and possible tips for improvement. Direct report health scores are also derived from the four primary metrics.
Your team and direct reports receive a directional health score based off the metrics defined above
View health score
Both My team and direct report health scores have one of three statuses that reflect the team’s or direct report’s engagement on the intranet:
- Engagement is high and no further action is needed
- At risk
- Opportunities to increase engagement are available
- Needs attention
- Review your team’s engagement and take actions increase it
For larger teams, you can filter according to specific status to see all team members with that status.
People managers can also see which direct reports are celebrating certain individual achievements like work anniversaries and birthdays. People managers can congratulate and celebrate achievements with the team.
Team’s popular content
A user’s status will help the manager determine what needs to be done to increase their engagement with the intranet. The Popular content section recommends highly-viewed content to share with users for increased engagement.
Tips for improving scores
- Review your My team score metrics and see where you have opportunities to better performance.
- Asking direct reports to complete must reads is a great way to increase your team health scores. Completing must reads increases logins, pageviews, and must read completion percentage.
- Asking direct reports to complete their profiles takes a few minutes and permanently increases your score
Toggle My Team on/off
App managers can toggle My Team on/off for their instance by going to Manage > Application > Setup > Privileges.
Do managers receive an email for their Team Report each month, similar to the Hub monthly report?
How does the manager share popular content with their "team"? Are they able to do this without having to @mention each individual TM?
If your company doesn't use "must reads" is there the ability to take that out of the Health Score.
Hi Angela. No, the manager will not receive an email with the My Team metrics. These are only available within the app in the My Team dashboard.
Hi Angela. If your org has not cerated any must reads, this value in the My Team dashboard should default to "N/A', and therefore not be calculated into the metrics. If however, there have been any must reads created applicable to those in your team, it will be a contributing factor.
Hey Angela. As of now there isn't a way to bulk share content with team members. They'll need to tag anyone they want to see the content.
Please sign in to leave a comment.